CRM And Scribe Advanced Data Analytics, Integration Practices, Customization and Configuration Blog
Tutorial Using MSCRM Online 2016 DataLoader Lifecycle Services
This Blog post is centered around the Data Loader that is use within CRM 2016 Online for Bulk transfer. Here is a walk through guide for anyone trying to understand how to ustilze the tool as it is still in development phase.
IDENTIFYING CRM 2016 Online DATASOURCE .
2) CONFIGURATION OF DATA LOADER: Enter In CRM Username and Password which will populate the CRM instances tab
3) TEST CONNECTION
4) DataLoader will then place this "Connection" within the process queue
5) CREATE IMPORT PROJECT FROM SUCCESSFUL CONNECTION
6) INSERT DATALOADER DETAILS INTO THE PROJECT NAME FIELD AND CRM instance
7) PROJECT SUCCESSFULLY CREATED
8) SELECTION OF SOURCE FILE TO BE UPLOADED from CSV Datasource
9) UPLOADED DATA SUCCESSFULY TRANSFERED.
10) MAP FIELDS WITHIN DATALOADER TO START IMPORT OF JOB.
11) PROCESSING JOB REQUEST.
12) DATALOADER PREVIEW DASHBOARD WITH RECENT JOB IN PROGRESS
13) DATALOADER PREVIEW DASHBOARD WITH RECENT JOB SUCCESSFUL